Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

I hope you enjoy your time here.  My goal for this blog is bring savings to your everyday life, through money saving tips, coupons, ideas, etc.  I will admit that the idea for my blog came through a combination of my work life and my personal life.  I work for a non-profit housing counseling agency.  My main job role is Homebuyer Education instructor.  I like helping people make their way towards homeownership.  Along with that, they need to come up with ideas on how to save towards the downpayment, as well as additional costs that come up once they own a home.  I am also a homeowner who needs to do the same, so in my free time, I am a couponer.  Not extreme by any means, but I do save about 60% on my grocery bill.  I enjoy saving money.  It's my favorite hobby.  So the idea came about to combine my love of couponing with saving money and here we are.  Please feel free to leave your comments or e-mail me directly.  Glad to have you on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment